Friday, February 27, 2009
Our Week...
Our week was filled with snot, coughing and flem....Josie was sick this weekend and so I took her to the dr. on monday. she had a virus and a fever, so no daycare for her on tuesday. I had to stay home from work with her on tuesday...Thank god, because I got really sick too...I took myself with josie in tow to Urgent care...I had a really bad sinus infection, so the dr. gave me four different things to take!! that was tuesday and this morning I was still having a hard time getting out of bed to take care of josie....I am really tired of being sick..I just can't seem to shake this one. Luke's parents are coming over today and spending the weekend. It is Our 5th wedding anniversary on saturday, so we plan to go to dinner:).....here is a photo of all our drugs....note the latte:)...it didn't seem to help.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cough, Cough- I hear ya! I finally dragged myself in there and am currently on the drug induced mend! I'll really miss you tomorrow- but I'll settle for a rain check! Happy Anniversary!
Oh man, that sucks!! I'm sorry. Both Lex and I are sick again too. Seems like we both just got over colds?! Ugh. Get better and Happy Anniversary!!
Post a Comment