Thursday, November 18, 2010

Free cards from Shutterfly!

I have always used Shutterfly for all my photo's, personalzed mugs, and christmas cards. I will most likely use them for Landons birth announcements too. My friend Amy posted on her blog that they were doing a holiday promotion. If we blog about how great shutterfly is then we can get 50 free holiday cards! That is a great deal:) I am hoping to get some family shots this year now that we have a family of 4 and use them as christmas cards. Before we had kids we would always put our camera on a garbage can and set the timer to pose for our holiday shot....well, since Josie was born we have not done a christmas card. This year we will hopefully do one with this promotion. Here are a couple of cards that I like. Who knows, if we don't get a family shot maybe we will just use the pictures that are already on the cards:)


Merry Modern Collage

We Love Chartreus


If you are a blogger and want to do this too, go to this link for 50 free cards. Thanks Amy, and thanks Shutterfly!

No comments: