Monday, November 1, 2010
Landon Layne Buoy!
Landon Layne was born on October 30th at 9:22am. He weighed 7 pounds, 5 ounces. which is huge considering Josie was 5 pounds, 8 ounces. Landon was just a name we liked. Layne is a mixture of my dad's middle name, wayne, and my father in law's middle name, Alton. I just kind of made it up. It was all very weird to just show up at the hospital and check in to have a baby. I did a planned c section because josie was a c section. The whole process was so much better than last time. I only passed out once when they put in my IV, but for me that is normal. the anesthesiologist who did my spinal was really good and it didn't hurt to have it done! He also took some pictures of them pulling Landon out of my belly! They are pretty cool, but I think a bit much to post on the Internet:) We are doing fine. I have been on a liquid diet until today. so a sandwich tasted delicious vs the chicken broth and jello I have been eating! Josie loves her brother so far. She always wants to hold him and give him kisses:)..she is a little mother hen. Here is a picture of him with his eyes open:) 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! He looks absolutely perfect. :) I'm so happy for you guys to have your sweet boy and darling little Josie! I'm glad it was a better experience for you. I hope it's a smooth transition to the home-life! Welcome to the world Landon!
he is just the sweetest little thing ever. can't wait to meet my newest little cousin. congratulations to the entire buoy family. :) love you guys!!
Welcome Landon!! April, you look fantastic, hospital gown and all so don't talk yourself down :) The baby is beautiful and your family is just lovely. You'll find the adjustment of two children easier than you think it will be - I promise! Good luck!
Congrats Luke, April and Josie!! He is such a handsome little guy...boys are great! You'll have so much fun with him!! I hope your recovery goes quickly...make Josie be your little helper...she'll be great!! Love you and so happy for you guys!!
Post a Comment