Sunday, November 14, 2010

Two weeks...

Landon is now 2 weeks old. I have made it through a whole week of taking care of 2 kids and a night with Luke being out of town. We are getting more of a routine down now and Josie is a good big sister to baby Landon. I still have no pictures of me and landon, but here is one of Luke and the kiddo's.I admit to slacking a bit on my parenting with Josie lately... we have a rule that there is no tv on when we are eating. Well....here is josie..(who dressed herself) eating breakfast while watching a movie on the laptop...oops...there goes some parenting points.. although I was able to do the dishes and a load of laundry!


I have also been a bit absent minded too! I went to the mall with carli and lila, but forgot josie's stroller...lila was kind enough to let josie hitch a ride in hers:)..This is the poor mans "double stroller."
Landon got to meet Jan this week. we call her nanny janny. she has been watching Josie for 2 years and will watch Landon in January when I go back to work. Jan has 9 kids of her own and treats Josie like her 10th child...I guess she will have 11 now:) Here is josie at Jan's showing off her baby;)


Jan and Wilson Lovin' on Landon.



Here is a picture of Jan and her 'working family' as she calls it. She still has 5 kids at home and the older ones are off in college and doing other things. They took this picture in their front yard.

2 comments:

Josh and Leslie said...

Wow! How did I not know she had 9 kids?? I would say she is crazy, but that would not be nice to say about my mother or my mother-n-law :) Glad you are getting along with the 2 kiddos...it does get easier, well at least until the younger one learns to scream when they are getting picked on! ;)

Anonymous said...

Good job April! The hardest part is over. :) And it's okay to let some of the "rules" slack for a bit while you balance everything. (Well at least that's what I kept telling myself in the beginning!) Darn cute kids!!