Luke and I celebrated our 10 year wedding anniversary on the 28th of february. We didn't really celebrate, I had strep throat. Landon was sick the week before with a really high fever. The dr. said he was fine and he got better. Then the very next week I ended up with a fever and could barely get out of bed or swallow. I went to the dr. and they tested me and said I had strep throat. It sucked. So, Luke and I will go out to dinner and celebrate soon. Luke brought me home a flower for our anniversary.
Meanwhile, I went to work when I was sick....(before I knew it was strep) so carli sent me this picture of Lila and Landon playing in the snow. My neighbor carli is now a stay at home mom and has been watching josie and landon at our house. she comes over at 6:40 in the morning and gets josie ready for school and on the bus and then hangs out with landon all day. It has been so nice to not wake both kids up at 5:45am and drag them to different babysitters!
The other night I went to check on him after I had put him to bed and he had fallen asleep in his chair:)
The weather was nice enough finally on friday for playing outside.
Saturday I took Josie to a craft fair to kill some time before her basketball game. of course we had to get some kettle corn.
Josie got her hair cut on friday and decided she wanted to cut bangs. We have had basketball games every saturday. she is really enjoying it and getting better every time she plays.
Sunday we were going to go skiing but it was pouring rain up on the mountain so we decided to go to the water park instead at the base of the mountain. we get free passes there with our season passes to silver mountain. The kids love it.
The kids love the Moose Sluice raft ride. It is a big raft that goes down a huge water slide in the dark. Here they are getting out at the bottom of the ride. Luke is in the raft somewhere with them:)
Landon and Luke on one of the water slides. At the end of the day landon was going down by himself.
No comments:
Post a Comment