Monday, March 31, 2014

The end of Basketball and more skiing

 Saturday Josie had her last Basketball game of the season. The girls really improved over the last couple of months. After Josie's first basketball practice she said...'mom, why did you sign me up for basketball? Im not any good'...Now she loves it and is bummed that the season is over. So even her attitude has improved:) Now we are on to Soccer. Im not too sure if I will make a good soccer mom. Im not really into standing outside freezing in all sorts of weather. Josie had her first practice last week and seems to like it so far. Saturday after her last game they had a pizza party at Round Table Pizza. Here is Josie and her 'best friend' Isabell.
 I took a picture of a josie's basketball pictures.

 We only have 2 weeks left of skiing. Sunday we went up to Schweitzer again. I put the ski tracker on my phone and put it in Josie's ski coat. She was cruising down the hill and was determined to beat her speed every run. 31.2mph was as fast as she went. She was pretty proud.
 Landon has been pretty big on peeing outside lately. The other day when Josie got home he had to show her his new skills...I think she was unimpressed, but it was pretty funny:)
 

No comments: