Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Josie turns 9!

Friday Josie turned 9. I still can't believe she is that old. She invited her friend Isabel over and we went to a trampoline place and she chose to eat at Hu Hut...a mongolian food place.










 We had a bonfire that night and had smores.





 we have a mowed path through the field to rudy and carli's house.
Saturday morning my parents came to visit. We hung out all day and had another bonfire.







The kids and I found a new funny app....it is hours of entertainment.











Landon has his first T ball game today, and Josie will go to blessings under the bridge to feed the homeless with her girlscout group tonight. My boss let me get off work a little early today so I can make it to T-ball and Josie will go with a friend  to her girlscout event. I'm a single parent this week so It was tricky trying to plan and get the kids where they needed to go, but I think I finally got it figured out:)

No comments: