Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Razor and Motorcycle riding and some more random stuff...

Thursday I was at work and got a voicemail from the school nurse. She said, I have josie in the office and she broke her tooth off at the gumline! I panicked thinking it was her front tooth, the one that got shattered by a golf ball last year. I called her back and she described where it was. I was relieved to know it was just a back baby tooth. Luke drove to the school to see how bad it was. The baby tooth cracked in half but didn't come all the way out of the gum. She tried to pull it out but it wouldn't budge. She said that it didn't hurt, so she went back to class:)
 By Friday night I was able to numb it up a little at home and pulled it out.

The kids got their school pictures back. I think they turned out pretty good:)

 My parents found these in Arizona! Mini eggs in october!
The kids had a fun run at the school the other day. I had to work, but one of my friends sent me a pic of Josie running:)



Josie was reading a book in the back of the car the other day and I asked her if she needed a light. But she said, I don't need one, I made one.  She taped two battery operated candles to some clear glasses so she could read in the car:)
Saturday Josie had a volleyball Game. She is really liking it. There is one more week and 2 more games. Landon rode his motorcycle for a better part of the afternoon.



Sunday we took the razor and went with our friends Char and Bryant up north. It was about 2 hours from here in between  colville and Ione. Their kids are Isabel, who has been Josie's bestie since Kindergarten, and Brynlee, who is in 3rd grade this year. It was a bit chilly when we took off. Right around 40 degrees...but it wasn't too bad in the sunshine.

 Black Lake.


 Lake Gillette.

 Josie took a picture of Char and me with the other kids...

 The kids fell asleep in the Razor.
 There is a place called the Radar Dome. It was used in the cold war for some sort of communication. Now, it's just a creepy run down area with several run down buildings. The cool part is that some really talented people painted graffiti all over it. We were here about 5 years ago in Luke's Jeep, but the graffiti was way better this time.









 nevermind the bad words also written on the walls....




Josie was taking a bath the other day and had all the candles going and singing while she was washing her hair:)
Sunday night my friend Andrea's little brother was passing through town with his family so they stopped by. His little boy is named Hank. He is 1 and Josie and Landon were super excited to play with him.

No comments: